Visitors’ Feedback

Please feel free  to reflect on our blog.

The URI to TrackBack this entry is: http://hblogging.edublogs.org/visitors-feedback/trackback/

RSS feed for comments on this post.

48 Comments      Leave a comment.

1. on October 7, 2011 at 11:08amSerenaS Said:

I really miss those times when we used to blog last year. We really did have a great time! Last year was a blast all in all ! I really miss our class ! :(

2. on April 22, 2011 at 12:58pmHerrod Simpson Said:

I am working on making a blog like Visitors’ Feedback |. I still have a way to go, and definitely don’t yet have the traffic you seem to get. if you can, please give me some suggestions on http://www.connotea.org/user/IverPage as I know it wants a tune up. Nice website, sincerely, Herrod Simpson

3. on April 22, 2011 at 3:01amghd Said:

Ghassan I know you don’t you do? I was with you in grade 1 or 2. Do you remember me or not??? :D

4. on February 26, 2011 at 8:36pmprincess nany akkad Said:

Kareem :D I’m glad to know you and to share in this blog with such great students like you Kareem :D :D

5. on February 24, 2011 at 5:05pmKareem13 Said:

Princess Nany Akkad: Welcome to our blog :D I can see that you know many of ;)

Nour Hedek : Hello :D Welcome to our blog ;) What you said about blogging is a 100% correct. Hope that we will communicate more through this blog ;) + I can see the common between us regarding being excited on the blog and other stuff.

Hala (7ala): Welcome to our blog :D Enjoy your visit :D

6. on February 23, 2011 at 6:32pmhala12 Said:

Hi, my name is Hala(7ala), I am in grade eight at AL Ofoq Al Jadeed High School. I really liked your blog and I would like to thank Miss Huda since she let us share in your blog and read you marvelous comments. Hope that you will enter our own blog and share it with us.

7. on February 22, 2011 at 7:16pmNour Hedek Said:

Hi all,
    I am Nour Hedek from Ofok Al Jadid High School. I think that these blogs really help us share our thoughts and communicate with each other. I find your blog really mesmerizing and amazing and the way you guys interact with each other is great. As you know some of my old friends from your school are also sharing this blog as Nour Akkad said and I think it is an great opportunity to talk to you all on your blog, and I hope that you also go to our blog to share your ideas with us too.
    P.S.: Kareem you are like me on our blog always exited and active to share all my ideas on the blog.

8. on February 22, 2011 at 3:55pmserena12 Said:

Hello All (:
    I’m Serena Salman , a 13-year-old HHHS student who is a part of this blog experience. I want to give a special thanks to our great teacher Mrs. Huda who had proved to us our own abilities and that we can do a great job. We were all interested in this blog experience and we still are. It had really improved our reading and writing skills. In addition, we grasped the 21st century skills that will really help us in our lives from now on. Welcome all to our blog and we all hope that you enjoyed our ” brains” while reading our posts.
    :D

9. on February 19, 2011 at 8:17pmprincess nany akkad Said:

HI
    I’m Nour Akkad from Ofok High School.
    Dear Dala Kalash I’m Nany miss you too much.
    Dear Moe Tarabieh, Omar Osta, Hussien Habbal, Ghassan Antar do you still remember me :P :)

10. on February 19, 2011 at 6:17pmKareem13 Said:

Hi Fatima :
    We really appreciate your visit to our blog. Hope that you liked it. Hope that we will be able to interact with you more.

11. on February 19, 2011 at 4:31pmZeina12 Said:

Hi,
    What are your text names??? I really want to know …Anyone tell me:)

12. on February 18, 2011 at 6:47pmZeina12 Said:

Hi,
    Mrs. Huda and Mrs. Nadine are the two best teachers I met in my life. :D And I really want to thank Mrs. Huda for letting us join your blog. And I will communicate with you always. Hope to know you also. By the way Miss Nadine is my English teacher.
    BYE…

13. on February 18, 2011 at 6:34pmSarah Shaaban Said:

Danaef ,
    I do comment here but it isn’t our class blog..
    Mrs Huda promised , the next term , our class is going to have a similar blog but a different selection..
    Hope you’ll be able to comment there also :D .

14. on February 18, 2011 at 10:54amfatima12 Said:

Hi,
    I am an 8th grader as you.I have to say that it was really a pleasure and a luxury to meet you Mrs.Huda
    and interacting with your students on the blog will be a nice idea.

15. on February 17, 2011 at 9:07pmKareem13 Said:

Zeina:
    Hi ! I was impressed about what you said about Miss Huda. However, I was not shocked because we all know that Miss Huda is a wonderful teacher. Hope to know you more.

Danaef:
    Hello! I saw your blog , great work. Well , my name is Kareem. I am 13 years old and I will be 14 in these few months and of course I am in grade 8 and HHHS ( Houssam Harriri High School). That’s all!

16. on February 17, 2011 at 7:14pmdanaef Said:

Dear students’
    I am glad to meet you .First I am a student at your age. Your teacher told that we are both working on the blog.I am a student in Al-Ofoq-Al-Jadid High School.Some of you were comenting on our blog (sara,jana…).Can you now introduce your selves to me.:D

17. on February 17, 2011 at 5:36pmZeina12 Said:

Hi, I am Zeina

18. on February 17, 2011 at 5:35pmZeina12 Said:

Hi,